Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Education & Reference > Financial Aid
What happens if... federal school question?

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2009.12  

Asked at 2009.12.21 17:13:47
I want to transfer to a Canadian school from the U.S. (I'm a permanent resident here) and so I found some nice schools but most of them are not federal schools. Does that mean I won't be able to get a federal loan? If yes what are my option besides taking a private loan and having a scholarship?
answer T J  Answered at 2009.12.21 17:13:47
I think that as long as you a US citizen, you can still receive federal aid to attend in Canada, as long as you would be eligible otherwise. I think this would be similar to US students who participate in exchange student programs or decide to study abroad. You may want to check with the financial administrator at your intended school to find out for sure.
  • Answer This Question:What happens if... federal school question? 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: