Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Business & Finance > Laws & Policies
Consult financial experts!

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2011.05  

Tommy Fan 
Asked at 2011.05.10 21:06:06
I am a foreign accounting, the company decided to contribute to a temple, hundreds of thousands of money, but the temple does not give us an invoice, the invoice did not do my account, this money go to good account, will I how?
answer Aaron Barton  Answered at 2011.05.10 21:06:06
Allow the temple to fight Zhang receipt of your company, the signature of the leaders and managers are stated in operating expenses, they need to do year-end tax adjustments.
  • Answer This Question:Consult financial experts! 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: