Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Politics & Government > Embassies & Consulates
Where can I file a complaint about a person at Canadian consulate in Bangkok who has treated me badly?

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2010.02  

Asked at 2010.02.07 19:28:14
This person is Thai I don't even know if she is canadian but she has an attitude which showed up the first time I met her.Threatening me .When I persist to tell her that what she tells me is not what is on the Immigration and citizenship web site she argues with me I have been trying to resolve something for over 6 months.2 weeks ago I called her 3 times over 3 daysand left a message and she did not call me back I emailed her a copy of the page and she did not respond Today I spoke with her regarding my document she told me they had already put it n a diplomatic pouch from Canada 1 week ago and when I asked her how long it takes for a pouch to get to thailand she got irritated and was going to hang up.Then she said I should have this document sometime next month.She is a total egotestical person I hope you don't have to deal with her
answer Kate  Answered at 2010.02.07 19:28:14
Good luck! It's nearly impossible to get ahold of someone above her level when dealing with the Canadian government. It might be better to lodge your complaint after your paper work is done. I worked for a Canadian Immigration office and absolutely no one except the "service specialists" ever talked to people from outside of our office at their own request.. If you got some one else, you'd likely be lodging a complaint about her with her co-worker, not her superior.
  • Answer This Question:Where can I file a complaint about a person at Canadian consulate in Bangkok who has treated me badly? 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: