Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Family & Relationships > Other - Family & Relationships
  What do you do when your partner does not sexually satisfy you?

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2009.12  

Question
visitor
Knowledge24 
Asked at 2009.12.30 17:29:47
I don't want to hurt his feelings, but my boyfriend has been really pissing me off lately. Every other time we have sex, he gets me half way there, then he'll stop and start complaining about a cramp in his back. He then lays down and asks for a massage to get it out, then goes to sleep, while I roll over frustrated. He always says "we'll continue before he goes to work", which by that time, I'm no longer in the mood. This is something that happens I'll say 60% of the time. The other 40% of the time, I do "get there" and it's all good. Not mind blowing, but satisfying. Yet, who wants to try and have sex again after they're pissed off and frustrated?

This morning after such a situation happened, I got fed up, and just told him I didn't want to have sex with him anymore, because it was pointless. I was of course speaking out of anger and sexual frustration, but it felt sincere at the time, which says alot.

He told me that I get mad too easily, and rolled over and went to sleep. I really don't know what to do anymore. I guess I just feel like a girl my age should really be experiencing the best sex of her life, but I'm not and maybe that's a cliche' thought, but whatever. Sex is an important part of a relationship to me and I'm out if ideas. Any advice?
answer Question  Answered at 2009.12.30 17:29:47
The only thing I would suggest is possibly getting him into a hot shower before "getting it on". This should help loosen up the muscles and keep him cramp from popping up so often. If it does keep happening, then you need to look at the situation what it is.

You not fully satisfied in he relationship. There's no kids involved (I hope) and no marriage plans. At this point you can walk away with nothing but a bruised ego and hopefully find someone else who will fully satisfy you, on more than just the sex I would hope.
1
  • Answer This Question:What do you do when your partner does not sexually satisfy you? 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as: http://www.justaaa.com/**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: