Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Education & Reference > Financial Aid
FAFSA for college?

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2009.12  

Asked at 2009.12.21 17:12:16
I'm applying for financial aid for college(starts in Fall of 2008), which application do I use?[2007-2008 or 2008-2009]
answer beut_els_guese  Answered at 2009.12.21 17:12:16
You'll use the 2008-2009 FAFSA. Please wait until your 2007 taxes are completed prior to completing the 08-09 FAFSA.

I would rather work with a clean FAFSA than one going through verification ... which is what will happen if you use your 2006 taxes now, and make corrections once you've done your 07 taxes.
  • Answer This Question:FAFSA for college? 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: