Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Business & Finance > Startups
How to deal with this matter?

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2011.05  

mary ford 
Asked at 2011.05.11 20:38:51
I am an ordinary company employees transferred to other units would like to find now the director said transferred, the director said, compared the tight, hold me. Relatives and family have a better secretary, (secretary and director of the same level.) I do, is give the director presents? Secretary to intercede or let it?
answer lisa green  Answered at 2011.05.11 20:38:51
Since the secretary is a relative, of course, followed by first looking for relatives that you hold the director, and this may explain at least, you are indispensable for the factory, generally does not matter if you staff, the director would not let them go If circumstances permit, I suggest you'd better not go, there may be development!
  • Answer This Question:How to deal with this matter? 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: