Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Politics & Government > Law Enforcement & Police
Forged car title, what is my recourse?

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2011.04  

Asked at 2011.04.17 21:45:29
My ex husband took possesion of my used vehicle, with my permission, for $900. I was going to sell it for 1500.00 but he said he would buy it from me for a reduced price, and give it to our daughter who will begin driving in 4 months. It would be a win-win situation. I already had my new vehicle. The van was in his driveway and he kept putting off going down to DMV to transfer title into his name or my daughters name. He had possession of the UNSIGNED title, that was still in my name. I just found out he sold the vehicle for 1500.00, must have forged my name to title and vehicle is gone. My intention for selling him the car cheaply, was to insure my daughter had a vehicle. Where do I start to make him aware of his bad decision?? DMV?? Police?
answer WATCH DOG  Answered at 2011.04.17 21:45:29
You chalk it up to a mistake for once again trusting someone you already divorced and let it go, there would be no reason to put your daughter in the middle of a big fight since you got the money you asked for let it go and move on.}{
  • Answer This Question:Forged car title, what is my recourse? 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: