Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Business & Finance > Taxes
What benefit can i claim if any?

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2009.12  

Asked at 2009.12.18 23:46:42
at present i am a single parent and receive income support i have met a new partner who lives in another town and we were thinking some time in the future of setting up home together, he works so he will start to pay the rent instead of housing benefit, what i wish to know is that if we did, would i still be able to claim any benefits? and if so would i have to go down and sign on ?
answer fraggle  Answered at 2009.12.18 23:46:42
If you are living together as a couple you will be entitled to child tax credits and working tax credits based on your partners income. if he is on a low income you may also qualify for some help towards your rent and council tax. hope this helps
  • Answer This Question:What benefit can i claim if any? 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: