Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Travel > In Switzerland
What are some colleges or/and universities that teach Romansh?

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2011.03  

Asked at 2011.03.15 20:16:52

answer Soda Popinski  Answered at 2011.03.15 20:16:52
Do you mean in Switzerland or elsewhere in the world?
I know the University of Geneva has a complete program for Romansh, and most likely many other Swiss universities do, too. I would think coming to Switzerland would be the best way to study it considering how uncommon it is in Switzerland in the first place, let alone elsewhere in the world.
  • Answer This Question:What are some colleges or/and universities that teach Romansh? 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: